Replace your transcript or testamur, request an award verification, access course guides, and more.

Award Verification

Verify an RMIT graduate’s award for the purposes of employment or further study.

Testamur (Certificate)

If you have lost or damaged your original testamur you can apply for a replacement.


Statement of Academic Completion

A Statement of Academic Completion (SAC) confirms you have completed all academic requirements of your program.


Your transcript is the official record of your studies at RMIT, including details of your program/s, courses and results.


Program Guides

Access program guides for RMIT degrees and diplomas.

Award Abbreviations

Once you have graduated from an award program at RMIT, you are entitled to use the abbreviated title of the award after your name.